All I want is an episode of My Little Pony where the antagonist is male pony with a fedora cutie mark who goes around harassing everyone for pursuing their own interests instead of dating him and then the mane 6 use the elements of harmony to banish him to an actual place called the friendzone and where he is kept prisoner until he learns to appreciate having girls as friends and see them as actual people.
- Hasbro: Let's make a new MLP cartoon for all the little girls to enjoy!
- College Age Guys: Hey, this show is pretty cool!
- Hasbro: Wow, you guys weren't our intended demographic, but that's cool! We'll just throw in some references that will make you feel more included and here, have some cool merchandise we know you'll like!
- College Age Guys: Wow, thanks!
- Warner Brothers: Let's make some new DC cartoons for all the little boys to enjoy!
- College Age Ladies: Hey, these shows are pretty cool!
- Warner Brothers: WELP. Looks like no one likes these shows, guess we'll just have to cancel them.
- College Age Ladies: WAIT! We like them! And we'd love merchandise to show our support!
- Warner Brothers: ....you're not little boys, why should we listen to you?
Resistance is futile. You will yield to all of Pinkie’s desires.
So I really have been enjoying the flower crown themes that Sofas and Quills, and Ponywise have been doing. I really wasn’t going to do one, but on my way through the country side today, it was raining sakura. They were everywhere and I couldn’t help but be inspired to do a fluttershy of my own. I really didn’t want to copy S&Q and PW, but I was thinking of which pony to use, and Fluttershy seems to be the ONLY option. I don’t think Rarity would put twigs in her hair.
PS. Those are Sakura branches, not antlers.
This might be my last picture that I will post to my tumblr, I think hardly anyone notices my art, and even fewer people like it so we’ll see. Enjoy.
Sometimes I’m surprised by the random ponies that show up on TaoBao/BuyChina. I feel like some of these are just cobbled together from spare parts/doll hair, but I love this one’s color scheme!
I wonder what this cutie’s mark should be telling her?
so pretty… AAGH! <3
Argentina Baby Starbow. The hair variation is just beautiful!
I am a princess. Art thou, also, a princess?
Holy wow this looks good.